Our mission is to strengthen collaboration between cluster initiatives in the ICT sector from the Balkan and Black Sea region and to act such as to increase the competitiveness of this sector on the global market by means of specific actions and projects. We strive for enlarging the network with new members from existing countries and from new countries.
Our vision is to see strong trans-national strategic alliances between ICT companies in the Balkan and Black Sea region in order to approach in partnership large scale innovation projects, develop together novel product-service systems and smartly collaborate to increase regional competitiveness and sophistication of the ICT services in the competition on the global markets. We look forward and act to see a paradigm shift in the business models of the ICT sector in the Balkan and Black Sea region, where polycentric innovations and tight partnerships for valorisation and capitalization of the local strengths into agile cross-border business models will happen.
Reasons to be member of BBS ICT Clusters Network
- Training for cluster managers (innovation management, economic competitiveness, cluster management, internationalization, smart specialization)
- Consortium projects (niche / interdisciplinary)
- Do business together (win-win)
- Share experience
- Brokerage events and economic missions
- Better documentation on local / national ecosystems
- More visibility international
- Fairs (common umbrella)
- Smart specialization for better differentiation
- Polycentric innovations (share risks, combine know-how, develop innovative new product-service solutions by sharing expertise, venture funds, people, know-how)
- Share resources for permanent representation in Brussels
- Share information about global events
- Approach large scale projects and new markets
BBS ICT Clusters Network Facebook discussion group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/584024115077053/
BBS ICT Clusters Network Linkedin discussion group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8200991
Read BBS Short Overview.